The ETF Book
The ETF Book: All You Need to Know About Exchange-Traded Funds When the original edition of The ETF Book was first published, it immediately became the source for cutting-edge information on many exchange-traded products (ETPs)—mainly exchange-traded funds (ETFs). The book has still not been surpassed, but with the marketplace for ETPs quickly evolving, now is the perfect time for the Updated Edition of The ETF Book. This detailed, yet clearly articulated guide contains the most up-to-date information on navigating the growing number of ETPs available in today’s market. Divided into four comprehensive parts, this revised resource introduces you to everything from successful structures such as bond funds, commodities funds, and currency funds to concepts such as actively managed ETFs that have recently become a reality. Along the way, you’ll gain valuable insight into how you can effectively integrate ETFs into any portfolio. Becoming an informed investor means that you need to know what makes ETFs unique, how they work, and which funds may help you achieve your financial goals. Whether you’re just getting started or are a seasoned investor, the Updated Edition of The ETF Bookwill help enhance your understanding of this dynamic field by:
- Detailing the different types of ETPs, including ETFs, exchange-traded notes (ETNs), grantor trusts, and unit investment trusts (UITs)
- Exploring the latest ETF strategies—from buy, hold, and rebalance to market timing and sector rotation
- Highlighting how to implement a wide selection of ETPs—from equity and fixed income to commodities and leveraged funds
- Examining the fundamental differences between index-based ETPs
- Introducing Index Strategy Boxes—a proven way to understand index construction that is the basis for how most ETPs are invested
The Updated Edition of The ETF Book has everything you need to develop a winning investment strategy. Each chapter is filled with new insights on different types of ETFs and practical advice on how to select and manage them. Reflecting the most recent changes in this field, the Updated Edition of The ETF Book will prepare you to build a solid portfolio of ETFs that will benefit you for years to come.